Naturally sweetened, soft pumpkin cookies, fully vegan and gluten-free.
Per la ricetta in ITALIANO, clicca QUI!
No sugar and no grain flour in today’s recipe. These cookies are made just with pumpkin puree, almond and coconut flour and the classics of autumn spices. If you want them a bit sweeter, feel free to add 40-50 g of coconut sugar.
These cookies are SOFT and delicious, better to consume them within a couple of days, else I suggest to store them in your fridge up to one week!
Ingredients (makes 8 small cookies):
- 50 g almond butter (@zumub, discount code: EXPATCUCINA)
- 60 g almond flour (@zumub, discount code: EXPATCUCINA)
- 30 g coconut flour (@zumub, discount code: EXPATCUCINA)
- 20 G protein powder (vanilla flavour)
- 150 g roasted pumpkin
- ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
In a blender process all ingredients together until you get a smooth paste. If too soft refrigerate for 30 min
Scoop it out onto parchment paper
Bake at 180C for about 12 min
Let the cookies cool down completely before touching them.
If you make this recipe, tag me on IG @the_fit_mediterranean