Strictly Fruit Popsicles!!!
I made them the other day cause I was craving something naughty…ok, that’s not totally true…I just wanted to make some healthy popsicles to have ready to eat in my freezer as an after run snack.
If you love fruit this recipe is perfect for you, because these popsicles are made 100% with fresh fruit, no sugar added. They are also a great idea to have your kids get their daily dose of fresh fruit.
Remember that you can incorporate any type of fruit you like, it doesn’t necessarily have to be the one I have listed in the ingredients.
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 400 g fresh watermelon
- 6 fresh cherry
- 1/2 medium mango
- 6 slices of kiwi
- 3 big bayberries or 6 blueberries
I have to apologized as I did not take step by step pictures this time. Tho this recipe is so easy, they are not very much needed.
1. Wash the fruit, cut the mango into small cubes, the cherries in half
2. In each popsicle mold drop 1 slice of kiwi, 1 cherry (cut in half), 1/2 a bayberry or a whole blueberry and a few pieces of mango
3. In your blender pure’ the watermelon. NOTE: if you want to add some extra sweetness, here is when you add a few tbsp. of sugar or honey.
4. Pour the watermelon into the popsicle molds, then put them into your freezer for about 3-4 hours