O R E O – P U D D I N G – P I E…..
do I need to add anything to that? I mean there is oreo, there is pudding, there is pie…
The other night a friend of mine came over for dinner, I made my recipe for wrapped pork chops and some roasted potatoes…then I felt there was something missing and that dinner needed something more to be completed and I decided to make this easy/quick pie!
I didn’t take step-by-step pictures as it was dark when I cooked and I was in a rush, but trust me they really are not needed! This pie is SUPER EASY!
All you need is:
- 1 package of Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups of milk
- 200 g oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter
1. Take about 170 g of oreos, put them in a zip lock bag and using a roll pin crumble’em. Melt about 1/4 cup of butter, pour it onto the cookie crumble and mix. Press the mixture onto a pie dish pressing evenly. Put it in the freezer for about 15 min.
2. In a sauce pan combine the Jello Instant Pudding & Pie Filling with 2 cups of milk (whole fat please). Stirring constantly bring it to a full boil. Turn off the heat and let it cool down for about 5 min, stirring a couple of times.
3. Take the crust out of the freezer. Pour in the chocolate pudding. Take the remaining cookies, break them up into small pieces and place them on top of the filling pressing gently so they can slightly get dippen into the pudding.
4. Refrigerate for a couple of hours (3-4 h is better). When ready to serve cut into slices and ENJOY!